New gamer here.

Hey all.  I started playing my first audio game yesterday, Paladin of the Sky.  I plan to purchase this one.    Needless to say, I've always played games pretty heavily, if I'm not playing music.  When I lost my sight at the end of 2015, I was thinking "okay, there's gotta be a way to play games again".    Initially finding this site, looking for something regarding NVDA, I realized there was more to this, so I lurked around, and that's how I found Paladin.    I have always been a great music gamer, and RPG player.  Love those, platformers, and some sports games.  Needless to say, I'm purchasing Paladin, and if anyone has any other good RPGs to check out, let me know.  Thanks all!