Re: could dmnb be resurrected?

Fortune's fronteer and dmnb source are both gone from what I can tell and danny was always the only one who had access to them. So bringing any of these games back wouldn't be easy as they would need to be completely rewritten. But anyway, I would find it very disrespectful if say aprone decided to remake it, and then you needed a caldobsky account for the online mode, as in dmnb the online mode was free and this was going to be the same in ff. I don't even know if someone should recreate it in the first place, because its still danny's game and he should voice his opinion about the recreation before anything happened. With that out of the way, if people want a space game, they can program one in python, which is what ff was programmed in or pb which is what dmnb was made in. Or even bgt for that matter, the downside with bgt verses python is you can't have the badass environmental effects that the dm games had, I'm not sure it supports the tolk libra ry for screen readers and it is just plain a lacking language so the new game wouldn't reach its full potential with bgt. Sure it would be awesome, but it could never get as awesome as ff was right before danny quit it. Or we could all just forget about this dm and ff business and play cosmic rage... smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector