Monthly chat October 2016

Welcome to October, your month of ghosties and ghoulies and long leggedy beasties, ---- or at least towards the end of it if you do halloween. Likewise it's when the weather is remembering it's getting cold and supposed to be autumn, albeit where I am it tends to think it should be autumn in about March big_smile.

Feel free to talk about anything in your life in this topic, what your reading/playing/watching/listening to/inserting into your nose, how school/work/university/life of crime/anything else is going, and generally how you are.

A brief one this morning from me since I'm about to dash off for a long all day 7th sea roleplay session, me playing a lost fate witch (for once I'm not a combat monster but a magician). It's also Mrs. Dark's first tabletop game so should be rather interesting, she's playing an assassin who can transport objects around space.
I'll say more later when I have a little more time to write, either way, hope everyone is having a good October and not too cold, ---- or indeed freaked out by monstrous doings! big_smile.