Re: Monthly chat October 2016

Well the rp session was a lot of fun and I think I got my lady addicted to roleplaying :d.

I had great fun playing a very confused fifteen year old fate which who is extremely naive, endlessly bubly  but has this mysterious knack for being lucky at things. What was especially amusing was when 6 ghouls attacked her who all mysteriously fell into each other and ended up injuring each other while she sat and sketched.
Then again thingss have got dark, someone turned up and literally wants her body, --- - apparently dead for nasty rituals, two characters turned out to be each other's long lost brother and sister, and Mrs. Dark's  assassin got the best severance package ever by having a portal open, someone jump out and try to kill her.

Great fun, and very frenetic, it's just a shame we can't rp every week the way we used to due to the gm having a baby.

Other than that life is good, we're getting settled in and things are working out even if we are both a little stunned still.

Oh, and for the readers among everyone, I'm currently doing Hero of ages, the third mistborn novel by sanderson. Tis much better than well of assention and actually rather good, I particularly likee that we're finally! seeing other than that very grim city the series is set in for nearly the hole trilogy,though mostly what we're seeing is two equally grim citties, ---- big_smile.

i really wish Sanderson changed the landscape here just a little.

Oh, and I've sent off reviews for David Brin's Startide rising, and Susan fletcher's Dragon's milk which will be appearing soon, though they've already posted my review for Harry potter and the cursed child, check out my reviews page here
How 's everyone else?