derekedit wrote:

Oh boy. Given the question asked, that's really all that needs to be said. Just, oh boy...

Just because there are a lot of pokemon fans on the forum who know the basic concept about the game, doesn't give you the right to insult people by comments like this...
The only game which clearly explains how to catch a pokemon are the original pokemon games, which I tried while playing crystal access. Manamon mention that you can catch a manamon using a net, but the game is not teaching or forcing the player to do it, which is a bit strange when thinking about it, because that's the basics of the game, which those who don't know anything about pokemon at all can miss, because the player is not forced to do it at the beginning of the game.
Then I played Braillemon long time ago, I totally missed that, and other things as well, because at this time, I didn't knew anythi ng about pokemons at all. But the game just assumed people know about pokemon and the original pokemon games... Manamon is the game which have introduced me to pokemon, but it could introduce the players to catch manamons in a better way in my opinion.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : HummingBirdGuy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : HummingBirdGuy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : HummingBirdGuy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : afsilva90 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector