The fact is this:

The info is there, and the method isn't particularly difficult. It's not spelled out step by step for you, but it's not a really silly-obscure mechanic either.

Though with the number of people asking "how to catch so-and-so?", it does make me wonder.

Frankly, this game was written by a pokemon fan (or at least someone very familiar with it) for other pokemon fans (or people familiar with it). It wasn't written with any specific design documentation in mind (as evidenced by the paltry change logs), nor was significant enough testing done to much of the in-game content to determine overall viability. Even after a lot more testing on my end, I still feel like more than half the manamon in the game are busted for one reason or another; ditto equipment, some of which is so god-awful that I wonder how it was even created, much less vetted in beta testing. The product is essentially unfinished, unpolished and, though I hat e to say this so baldly, shows the inexperience of its maker extremely clearly.
This is all okay, given that everyone has to start somewhere, and we're talking about a couple of people in their twenties or thereabouts instead of a full development team that knows how to hold itself to standards of productivity. The reason I'm bringing this up is that the issues regarding incomplete information and the like are emblematic of the larger problem, a problem which could be fixed with effort but which will probably only (hopefully?) be addressed in future VG-Storm titles.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : HummingBirdGuy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : afsilva90 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : derekedit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector