Re: NVDA remote unsecurity prooven, recording of dev included

Just saw your last post stargate, and I can say that is fair enough. Keep this in mind though, if we hadn't threatened the hell out of tyler, we would have thought eo this day it was a remote thing. I understand differently, however consider this from a clients point of view rather than the coders. @liam, it's wayyy more complicated. A public key, but no one connected was set to allow this machine to be controled. So actually, it would be closer to, here is the key to my house. Everyone connects, then you kick us out. We all stay standing there with a key. Then basicly, we have to think futuristic here, tylers house appeared with the key to your house in the lock. The door was then opened from the inside, with tyler pointing a gun and owned us. Strong analigy for crashed NVDA, but again I must ask... the keyhook... Remote was used for more than a method to send the string. It was also used to block us from restarting NVDA, accessing the task manager, etc etc. If I get a valid reason that was an NVDA issue, i'd love to hear it. But pleeeeeeeeaaase explain the keyhook and how that is an NVDA only issue to me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector