Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta42)

Hi all, I've been having a lot of fun with these games also, but I'm so far, unable to get past 2 of them I can think of.

These are on the forest world btw.
First is the ant hunt game, soldier ants come running at me from seemingly every opening, and I can't survive long enough to get a positive score. I think my best score on that so far is minus 8. lol sad. I keep running into walls, and this prevents me from making any kind of map of that area in my head. Any hints? Like, in the beginning maily stick to the left side of the map. or right away head out about a ten count then turn north. Anything would be appreciated.

The other game, I forget what its called, but like, climb around on a tree and don't get stung by wasps. lol I totally don't see what the object of this one is. Or, is it like the first game I mentioned, the ant hunt.
Keep out of they're way long enough till time runs out. Any stratagies on these two games would be very much appreciated!

I tried to scroll back some through these pages but after seeing there's 25 of them, ugh. I know I'm a bit of a late comer to the party, sorry.
smile

Thanks in advance.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hannibal Lecter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector