Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta42)

I disagree on luck Arjan, with the wasps I actually thought it was the game giving you a bit of a break since after all other enemies you encounter and need to avoid like those robots in the factory aren't so forgiving, and it's better if you can simply avoid the wasps, indeed the level is sort of made for that since there are usually alternative routes if one is blocked by a bunch of wasps.

With the ants, I don't find it random so much as irritating in that there is no way to know when you will encounter a gap between the walls. usualy I run around the edges of the playing area, often being chased by an ant, but if I run into one coming the other way I might need to cut across the center which can be a major problem if I am going horizontally and need to dash vertically out of the way and so I don't know where there is wall and where there might be a gap to go through.

I have occasionally got lucky and been able to get past an ant who is coming a t me horrizontally by going to the top or bottom of that corridor, faking out so it's coming at me then diving down or up and round, but this is risky.
Then again the walls in the ants game aren't half as much of a problem as the walls in some top down minigames, ---- the ones in that one where you hunt flowers for grandma are a right pest.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : staindaddict via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector