Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Hi Aprone,
I understand your feelings and will not be angry if you shut Swamp down. I'll be sad to see it go though.
I just wanted to say That you've created one of the best audio games I've played in a long time. If you shut Swamp down I will miss it and the community I found while playing it. Even when I couldn't play it I still checked this forum to see what was going on in the world of Swamp.  I've gotten a winter, Spring and an awesome Summer of gaming out of it. Thank you for your very quick response to my question a few  weeks ago. I meant to thank you but got rapped up in life.
So now I'm thanking you for all your hard work despite the bugs and hackers. What ever you create next will be awesome.

Kaya