Re: audio described movies BT sinc folder

Sorry, I'm not at all familiar with NVDA, just telling me to use the object navigation key isn't helpful, and unless I decide to switch to NVDA as my primary screen reader, I'm not inclined to wade through it's documentation just to find one key.

After fussing with it for a while and getting nowhere, I gave up on NVDA and the BTSync add-on as useless. At least with JAWS I had some access using the touch curser.

Some documentation for this program would be really helpful, but after some more exploring using JAWS' convenient OCR function, I figured out that you apparently don't add or remove devices, but instead you add or remove folders.

I also figured out that the reason two devices are showing up is because the local folder isn't empty, so the local PC is created as a device to check if any of the files in the local folder need to be synced to the remote folder. Until I hear different, that is what I am going to assume is going on.

---

Confirmed, as soon as the number of files to sync reached 0, the second device, which was my local folder, disappeared from the device list.

It takes a while to get there, but my download speed right now is just over 1 MB per second. Not too shabby, I guess.