Re: audio described movies BT sinc folder

If you run BTSync as a software service, you can use your normal web browser for the interface.

I'm not sure which version you need to have to do this, I know it's one of the later versions, because from version 2 up, it's not accessible for some reason, yet if you install it as a software service and run it that way it is.

No scripts or addons needed.

The interface is just like any other webpage.

Setting it up however can be a little tricky.

You need to know the name of your windows profile folder.

A bit of jumping through hoops if you ask me, I'm just glad I was able to get it to work.

Sadly you can't pick what you want to download with these things, it's all or nothing.

I was once part of a folder that had a bunch of NVDA addons, but left it because people were uploading crap that had nothing to do with NVDA.