Re: Redspot players... question for you

Absolutely not. The whole reason I stopped playing STW was because it was paid. I don't mind paying for a game, but STW got to the point where it became pay to play. I wouldn't mind paying a one time fee, the game is very much worth it, but paying for 10000 grenades or whatever takes the whole point out of the game. The only way I would be okay with paid REdspot is if it didn't give an unfair advantage over those who are unable to pay.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : btman16 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : btman16 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : btman16 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector