Redspot players... question for you

Hi guys. So first before we begin, I'm not doing this for a cash grab or to be greedy. I basicly want your input. What would you guys think of me charging for redspot? Currently, I am getting all of the new sound libraries for the game and paying for the server with only money I am getting from stw, which will only get me so far. Also, as redspot grows, it is deserving of players who are dedicated to the game and really want to put up a fight, rather than some dedicated players, and some really horrible cheaters. There is soon going to be a massive update for redspot, and the redspot we know will be way way different. I am considering charging anywhere from $10 to $15. Of course there would continue to be updated for the game. I am thinking of keeping redspot as it is for free on 1 server, but releasing updates for the paid version on another server thus no paid vs free discrimination. Any input on weather I should do this or not is greatly appreciated, and would help redspot along greatly. Please read all of my posts and/or arguements before voting if possible. Feel free to leave a vote. One thing though, please, if I shouldn't do this, please respond with a constructed answer with reasons for me to actually consider. If you just respond with "No you shouldn't do this and if you do I will never play your game again..." I get nothing out of that, and those kind of answers will probably be completely ignored by me. However if you provide reasoning as to why I should/shouldn't do this, I'll be more than happy to consider your words. Also, keep in mind that some of you really love redspot, and for some of you, it just ain't your type of game. But for those of you that get any enjoyment from redspot, I'd love to hear what you have to say. Keep in mind also that what is here will stay here for free to play. However an update is soon coming out for redspot that is so massive, it alone would possibly change your mind abo ut paying or not. Sadly I can't say much about it so that it can pleasantly surprise all of you, but just keep it in mind.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : btman16 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : btman16 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : btman16 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector