Re: Redspot players... question for you

Hi.
Ok, what is this. You are telling us that we can vote on the matter, so, we pay money, and, well, what, we don't know what feature will come, you could completely fool us that you tricked us in paying for the game and giving us nothing new.
So, if you wanna have my money, tell us what the hel we are paying for.
At it's current state, this game isnt worth paying for, it's just pvp, I would pay for the game if it has different arrias on one map,
Vehicles, planes, ships and the like, different game modes, recochaing implementation so that for example bullets can just smash in to a wal and fly a completely different path, losing some energie cause they have already hit something, and all those things which make out a good tactical pvp game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : HummingBirdGuy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Merin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : HummingBirdGuy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : roelvdwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Quasar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector