Re: Redspot players... question for you

Hi.
Well, having two jobs and being involved in a lot of projects which doesn't have anything to do with gaming, I don't have as much time for gaming as I want to. this is one of the reasons for I don't play Redspot at the moment.
Would I pay for Redspot? Yes, because the game is fun most of the time, and I wanna support all the work which have been put into this. I will also pay for STW when I get time to give this a serious try again, if I get used to the game. smile
I don't see the issue with people not being able to pay. You can still play the demo version. So, why should people who wants to pay not get more features on a sepret server?
Sam: How would you stop cheaters and hackers on the payed server?