Re: Redspot, blood and paril. First public beta released!

Ok, so this is my redspot rant, don't worry, no bad comments here.
My questions. First, i'm wondering why there are only, like 3 to 5 people online at a time. One time, there was 2 people online, and I was one of them. This game is great! It's the best player versus player out there so far! I think it's a great game, honestly, sam works so hard, and I see it's his most favorite game at the moment, why don't people like it. Sam, by the way, it's rusty salask, can you do what I asked you to do in the game? I sent you a pm in redspot and you said you got it, but no result, you know what I need from you. If you can't do it, send me a forum pm telling me why you can't do it. This suggestion is related to what I was asking you about. First, I think the last rule is a little, unfair. Let me explain a little better. We were fighting eachother, and I got kicked from the server due to speed hack detected message. This happened again, and you banned me. You didn't even warn me, saying rusty, why did you go offline, please don't do it again, then, I would explain to you, that it was speed hack detected. So, what I'm trying to say is, can you give us a warning next time? What I was saying earlier is, I would like a second chance. Pleas can you do it?
  Alright, moving on. Another question. I'm having this trouble with redspot, i'm a jaws user. I need help on screen reader interrupt. For example, if I press w to see where a person is at it tells me, but when I press w during the message, it doesn't interrupt it. If I press w twice it would say the message, then give the second one after, instead of interrupting itself. I have a similar problem in survive the wild, where the control key doesn't stop speech, but when I use sappi it works. Is there a jaws option I can use to fix this? Ok, another question. Sam, will you consider making new maps in the future? I can see you thought about it due to a message I saw when someone died. For example: rusty99 was owned by rusty99's bullet bomb on map battlefield. Thanks for listening to my post of the day, from Paul, Paul is my real name btw.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Telemachus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : livrobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pokeboss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nibar via Audiogames-reflector