Legends of stars, a game we put up with friend to have some fun.

Hello all people, We with my friend just decided to search for some scripts of games and found this browser game script. It's based on 2moons engine, and is totally free for us to maintain.
So here goes:
We are not developing this script, for now.
We are not taking any response for damage it may bring you, tho i don't think it can bring you any damage.
When my friend will learn PHP and MYSQL, he'll try to develope this game.
We are now fixxing stats, so stats is points, 1 mil of spent resources is iquals to 1 point.
So, you can already play, you can already fully build your empire, fleets and such.
Stats is don't giving anything, accept you can't attack someone who is lower than you in points, or higher, or he didn't reached noob protection. I can update the stats manually, but it's a bit of pain with admin panel and such. The game is in english, duch i think, fransies, and russian translation is coming.
Oh , and one more note. That links, like social networks and such, we'll remove them soon, also, we will hand out gifts, like anti matter, for this, you should donate, but we don't require any donations, so just leave the link purchase antimatter and don't think about it.
We also make bonuses every friday to sunday, so stay tuned!
the link is: http://ch-games.byethost7.com
Best regards, SkyLord.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darren via Audiogames-reflector