Re: Moderation message about Lukas

hello,
I suppose there would have been a long time, because people can get away for a few weeks or a month on vacations and for other reasons.
but apart from that, lukas was a great moderator, and this forum deserves more hard working mods like him. even though he joined around 2010 but from what I recall he used to do a lot of the background stuff including monitoring posts and continuously removing spambots over and over. all that work would be appreciated, and will miss lukas as a respectable moderator if he decides to step down in future.

no, actually I'm afraid I might end up saying too much. tongue

regards.

btw, might I also suggest the title be slightly changed to make it more clear, for example moderator message or information or some such. at once, moderation message sounded like one of those mod warning topics about people who indulge in in appropriate behavior and the likes. actually i was slightly shocked about a moderation topic about lukas before reading it. big_smile

edit

i just saw a topic on general game discussion where lukas just posted yesterday, there could be more such posts as well.