Re: Moderation message about Lukas

Actually sid I said "moderation message about Lukas" precisely because! I wanted to get his attention, since he's still not contacted either myself nor any of the other mods, either here, by pm, or by email.

We'd love to have him back on the moderation team, he was indeed an awesome mod and did a lot of good stuff, indeed the chief reason I didn't alter his status in the couple of years he seemed to be away was because I was hoping he'd come back and be able to take up moderating again.

If not, fare enough, and he's still very welcome as a member of this forum, though if he'd like to continue I'd love to see him back as a mod, still either way some communication from him would be appreciated.

If I don't hear anything by the 30th, I'll move this topic to site and forum feedback and also alter the faq to say Lukas is no longer a moderator,