Re: Redspot players... question for you

Sam_Tupy wrote:

You have to remember, i'm not doing this for the cheaters. I'm doing this for game quality, for those who see potential  in the game and want it to be better. I can't do that with out sound effects etc.

This is just my opinion, but a game doesn't have to have the best sound effects money can buy to be a good game. A game can have awesome sounds and crappy features, and the soundds wouldn't make up for those crappy features. There are thousands of free sounds out there that can be mixed and modified to make new sounds, and one can always make sounds on their own if they put some effort into it. The Psycho Strike reference was a good example. The game has some pretty good quality sounds and voice acting, but after a while it loses its replay value.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shuteye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector