Re: sonnar news update october 2016

Hi slj.
Thanks.
I am yet to see the draft of the kickstarter.
But my offer still stands, once things do get going I could do with an assistant, obviously I will continue to post the load of news but you are right, the kickstarter is the next milestone.
There is a little left to do with the hub as it is but after that, being that it is our first project, my hope is that 1812 is finnished off, but who knows when that happens.
There are a lot of things in the pipe, 4 programs I know of.
In addition I have just got confirmed that a podcaster who I have some access to a site to do things on, is going to review the ios port and that is good.
This is little left to do bar wait