Re: Blindfold Soccer Kick for iOS.

Hi.
I've just played the game, and here is my impressions so far.
I really like the concept of the game. Add multiplayer stuff using Gamecenter and this would really be a kick ass game for IOS.
But there are two things which makes the game so bad so I properly won't play this again, unless the developer wanna do something about it:
1: The sounds of the ball. The sound pans very fast from left to right, which have some crazy effects on my brain. I'm not sure on how to describe this, but it seriously makes me crazy and effects my brain in a bad way. So bad so I can't keep playing. It makes me kind of stressful in a really bad way... I don't know why it have this effect on me, but I don't think this is good...
2: Blocking the goal. This is simply crap. The instructions are not good enough, or this feature simply doesn't work as expected.
Again, the sound pans from left to right very quickly, making it impossible to cent er. Even if you do center the sound, you might not catch the ball. When practicing the blocking, this is not that huge an issue, but the issue starts when playing a game. It's difficult to figure out what I'm doing wrong when the only thing the instructions says is: Hold and move the finger left or right to block the ball, and center the sound. It feels like you have no control, and you're only blocking the ball by luck.
3: When playing a game, the game gives the goal a number. The instructions doesn't tell anything about what that means. The ball have different speeds. But, you can't hear by the volume of the sound how far the ball is from the goal.
4: When looking at buying some upgrades for the game, you can buy some competitors. [[wow]]. That sounds really cool. The description: Pick and customize your competitors.
Excuse me, but what a damn wake description... How many competitors are there? How can they be customized? This wake descripti on does not make it clear what you are paying for...
So, I really like the concept behind the game, but I'm not impressed at all. It seems like a beta where a lot of things could be improved. Maybe I expected too much, I don't know. But I'm really disappointed, because I thought they've finally made a great game which I would enjoy so much... Maybe I should contact the developers about this, of course in a nicer tone, to give them a ton of suggestions.
I just have the same feeling about most of their games, that so much could be improved, and for me, most of their games are just bad because of that...
I have some ideas for some games, but then I hope they'll be interested in making all the features, to make the best gameplay experience as possible. So yeah, I should really contact those guys...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector