Re: Blindfold Soccer Kick for iOS.

Okay.
First off I'll say that the blindfold games are hard. When i was reviewing games like bowling and shuffleboard for the db, I found it extremely difficult to line up my swipes etc. This I think is very much intentional and actually a nice feature, it's one reason why I actually bought the unlimited coins for some of their arcade titles like breakout, pong and hopper, which I do need to try more, so while I can't speak for the sound thing it doesn't surprise me that the game isn't easy.

The only game which seems actively buggy is blindfold racer, since for some reason as I said on the audeasy list every time I try and steer the car, either it putters along at slow speed, or the controls go unresponsive at some point, which is a shame since the arcade racing and music are rather fun, but I'll have to give the game another try.

Secondly as to the coins. Yes, you get ten coins at the start however you can do the watching videos thi ng for more, so effectively the games can be played for free though extras can be bought.
To explain the competitor customization, if it works as it does in other blindfold games titles I've seen, basically it lets you change your computer opponent.
You can choose how good they are at the game, the voice they use and other factors depending upon the game, you can also decide which opponent to play against, or have a randomized opponent meaning that each game you might be playing against someone bad or good.

it's a nice option to have to let you vary the computer's skill, as well as do random things like changing their name, ---- I was quite amused when playing roadtrip against voldemort, however I do have one  criticism of the blindfold games which is related to this.

While the actual gameplay of the games themselves is very good, the way the settings, different game options etc interact really could do with some work to create something addictive.
For example, rather than having increasing difficulties to play the computer on,m you have to customize your opponent. Rather than having options such as number of animals in blindfold barnyard existing on higher difficulties for challenge, you simply get to change that setting.
Rather than you having to do so well at one game to unlock another, you basically just set what you want, indeed frequently when they're unlockables in the games they're not related particularly to difficulty.

This is something I've noticed in the blindfold games, that the way the games and settings interact could be presented in a far more challenging and entertaining way to the player, ---- for example imagine a bowling game where instead of simply customizing your competitor and setting factors like handidness and how the swing works, you start off with not much to deal with then have to play increasingly more difficult matches, or maybe a football game where at the beginning you practice on your own and have to score a set amount, then move on to first an easy, then medium, then hard opponent with gameplay variations to match, giving you a sense of accomplishment whenever you get through a level, and only giving you the full customization at the end. This is what MArty began to do in games like blindfold racer and hopper, but didn't continue with other titles, which is a shame.

Still I can respect the games for what they do, especially as they don't cost too much, though once again I really! need to play more of these and do db pages.