Re: announcing the release of daniel zingaro's hack for windows!

OK.
I have published a new version.  This version has the following enhancements:
made the program wait to exit upon winning because of certain screen readers.
fixed a small bug that created one extra inn visit
finally found a way to do away with the dll files, you will no longer need them in the directory for nvda and system access to function propperly. They can be safely deleted in this version.
Next I will add a level (level 6) where you are a type light fighting against windows 2000 machines, with the iPhone as the level master.