Re: announcing the release of daniel zingaro's hack for windows!

hay guys.
i! heard! a! lot! of! this! cool! game! but, i just fund a painful or is this is the obgective, error?
well. i dun no, what i do. after entering in the hinn, it says o order a drink s search internet and other thing i dun remember at this time.
i press s, and says some good, related fine text information. after that, i wana give the bartender the discs ive ganed, but the power runs out, and i will be forced to exit the poor shop! is this normal? can you guys give me more strategies to avoid this bug?
thanks!
a!
t!

I, am, a real terminator! representing DARK studios!
add me at skype! raton.miguelito.glps