Re: Microsoft: Continuing Xbox Accessibility

Hi Aaron
That's excellent to hear, but it still leaves me a little confused.
I was debating signing up for the xbox live membership, but going to xboxlive.com brings me to the Canadian site. Does this mean that, before the actual update, my Canadian live membership won't actually work?
I'm going to assume my system isn't going to be up to date when I actually get it, so I'll have to keep my region in US and set it up, update it, and throw the region to Canada when I get it, right?
Do we have any menu guides of specific games for the xbox one? i know ps4 is pretty popular so maybe some of the games that have been ported over to xbox have the same menu structure?
If I buy a game on disk, if I ever have to restore my system, do I need to use the disk to get the game back on the hard drive before I can play it or from then on, can it automatically load it from online etc?
I'm debating loading myself up with a few games to sta rt, but I'm scared of not actually being able to get them when I receive the system because of the wrong region or something. Does that make sense?
thanks, and my appologies for all the questions.