Re: Geas: a classless, levelless, rp mud

I've been meaning to post about geas for a while, I haven't gotten around to it. first off rp is enforced, second this means that some or most of the guilds require rp to get in you can do it without rp but that is generally if you can't find a player who can let you in, and that's boring. there skill system works realistically from what I can see if you don't practice a skill say over the period of a month or two maybe three or four then the skill will start to slowly go down skills are in two parts. practical and theoretical over time one will go down, and eventually the other will follow I hear it is easy to get them back up once they start falling and it takes a decent number in that skill  like 13 or so before that can happen the number of skills you can learn and have depends on your int. I think you can have as many as you want but unless you plan on staying around for years, then there isn't much of a point because you'll just be wai st time its a great mud and I hope I've explained things if anyone has a question, I'm Valmorian on the mud of course I generally keep the same name on most mudds so people who have questions, can ask them.
o, and quests are like any other game you get them, you do them, you get exp for them you can customize what your questexp and general exp goes into in terms of stats like str con dex... your stats go up by raising skills  that use them
the mud info is geas.de port 3333
maps arn't a problem on there with the exception of one quest quests aren't mandatory of course. you can follow road direction to place ex follow road south to arborea and the cities arn't very confusing with the exception of the dwarven underground

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : imaginingstuff via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luciana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : imaginingstuff via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zub0 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : zub0 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector