Re: Timecrest: The Door major update with VoiceOver

@amerikranian We really appreciate your honest thoughts. We use all feedback to try to make things better.

We're sorry you didn't like that there was a cliffhanger. We're writing new story as quickly as we can, and haven't been holding anything back. The 200,000 words we wrote in the last year was as fast as we could go (and a pretty fast pace even compared to prolific novelists), and we're writing every day so that we can get more story to everyone as quickly as we can. We're only two people making this game, so I hope everyone can be a little patient.

We're a big fan of Elise. She's funny, interesting and talented. We have lots more of her story to tell.

As for your questions:

1. The Dispel Ring can change a few of the sections that use illusions. It's a key item that is kept with you when you play through again, so you can use it multiple times. If it's worth it is up to you.

2. Currently you can o nly learn either Levitas or Gravitas in a single playthrough.

3. If you have any issues with spelling or grammar, please send them to our support link and we'll get them fixed. There is a button to contact support in our settings menu.

4. There is a lot of replay ability because decisions earlier on can change a lot of scenes later on. For example, Chapter 10 is completely different depending on which characters have died. The game takes into account things that happened in the past. There is a path where an entire village is destroyed in the earlier chapters, that can change what happens later on.

5. Sorry you didn't like the delay. We'll take a look at it and see if there is any way to make it more realistic.

6. We're getting it to you as quick as possible.

@Jason SW Thank you so much for your feedback and we're glad you're enjoying the game. Tell us what you like and didn't like, and we'll try to make the gam e better.