Re: Rhythm Rage has been released! Yes indeed!

I have a problem with the Rhythm and Spell level. Since I live in France, I have been acustomed to azerty keyboard since I was a child, and though my keyboard is basically set to azerty, in the game it is set to qwerty. I know the differences between qwerty and azerty aren't so numerous, but it is still quite confusing, since I am not so familiar with the qwerty keyboard.
So, is there any utility to convert qwerty inputs into azerty or something? I found nothing with Google, but I prefer asking the question to be sure.