Re: Microsoft: Continuing Xbox Accessibility

A long post ahead with three games the last one has some explanations/theories.
@timberwolf: here's a list of partially accessible games, that is, games that can pretty much be played, once you know menus, without sighted help, as we can train you:
-Killer Instinct
_Mortal Kombat X
-If you want to try your hand at a music game, there's always Rock Band 4 (note that this is an expensive buy because you have to buy the rivals bundle from Amazon which comes with a guitar and the game, but I'd recommend the rivals full band bundle because you can get a microphone as well if you want to try singing) but that costs, I think $199 or something. There's a practice mode in one of the more recent update which helps with learning guitar charts. Also note, I think the full band bundle comes with a paper/card code in the box that you have to redeem to get the expansion, you could always just buy the expansion from the store but then you'd be paying n ot only for the bundle, but for the expansion as well, and the expansion is supposed to come with the bundle. I now realize that I'm probably sounding quite confusing so I'll try to summarize.
-I recommend buying the full rivals band bundle from amazon, because I don't know if they sell the original band in a box bundle anymore.
-This comes with guitar, drums, microphone and the game, and I think also a paper/card code with the rivals expansion pack access on it for free.
-you can actually buy the pack from the store, but instead of paying $100 for the bundle and redeeming the pack, you'd then be paying $100 plus an additional $30 or $40 for pack access. This is why I'd recommend getting sighted help to redeem the code that comes with the bundle.
Also the bundle only comes with one guitar for some reason, but that's the way it's always been when starting out with Rock Band. Also you'll be set for the console generation of R ock Band, you won't have to keep on buying guitars and stuff like that. They aren't that silly thankfully. If you do enjoy the game though you'll probably want to end up buying more songs, and that's where things will start adding up over the years. Oh sure they maybe cost $2 each but imagine that over a number of years. WHen I was playing the ps3 version, I racked up around 10 pages of downloadable song purchases with 10 songs per page, although some of these were packs so I don't know how much stuff I ended up getting. Basically, a lot. I really enjoyed it back in the day.