Re: Microsoft's Surface Book VS. Apple's MacBook Pro 2016

Well, I guess one reason for not providing a touchscreen is because of the already existent multitouch, now force-touch, trackpad. But I agree, a bigger dedicated screen would've been nice. As for the touchbar, well, that's an innovation, but Apple's going too far into the future and leaving the present behind. That's always a trend. Usbc was a bad move, due to how quickly they moved to it as if usb was nothing. And with magsafe gone, gone are the days where you can freely trip on a powercord without bringing the mac to the ground. I actually would've taken a mac with no headphone jack over a mac without the magnet cord, as there are 0-latency usb soundcards for headphones.