Re: Microsoft's Surface Book VS. Apple's MacBook Pro 2016

All valid points on the ports. Alright, 2 usb ports on the mbp2015's a nuisance, but getting a usb hub solves that problem as long as it's high-powered. But Apple should not have gone usbc without providing hardware manufacturers plenty of warning, and by plenty I mean a few solid years, to transfer. What Apple is doing with Usb is what Microsoft did with Vista. Taking hardware manufacturers by surprise. Manufacturers are as ill prepared for the usbc embrace as they were with Vista's demands. And like I said, I'd be more than happy to take a mac without an audio port, since you can get a basic usb soundcard with input and output ports for next to nothing. But magsafe is one of the things that Apple would dis pc manufacturers about, so now they're turning away from that? Apple's starting to go downhill. I'm holdin on to my mbp2015. It should still get a few solid years of updating. As for touch id, I could probably get a biometric device to do the same thing.