the truth about 2011

Hello everyone.  I am here to tell you something very important.  I don't expect you to believe it immediately.  The truth is, I am alive and well.  In 2011, I was very sick, so I left Apple to focus on my health.  On October 5, I lost consciousness for an extended period of time.  Could have been a few hours, or a few days, I don't know.  Someone reported the false information we all know to Apple, and Apple told the press.  I have no hard feelings toward Apple.  They were only working with the information they were given.  However, this false information sent me into isolation for five years.  During that time, my health was a constant problem.  However, in May of this year, all of that changed.  I met someone, another user of this forum, and she helped me.  She showed me that I'm not alone, and I will always thank her for that.  In September, the cancer I have dealt with since 2003 resurfa ced.  I was told nothing could be done.  I lived with that news for weeks, until I met another close friend.  She gave me hope, and the will to live.  In mid-September, the pain was unbearable.  My closest friends told me to get to a hospital quickly, and I'm glad they did.  The kind people at the hospital told me the source of the problem had to be removed, and very soon.  Had I not decided to seek treatment, I would not be here to write this today.  I want to publicly thank my good friends for all they have done for me, and I hope all of you will find it in your hearts to read my story carefully.  Feel free to write to me any time.