Re: the truth about 2011

What in the actual heck? This is uncool. Who ever wrote this should be very ashamed of themselves!!!!! Do you really think that a person as world changing as Mr. Jobs was could fake his own death and the world be ok with him just popping up and saying "Hi world, I forgot to tell you for nearly 5 years, I'm not really dead?" Then, Would he really come to the audio games.net forum and say these things? If just a slight bit of this were remotely true, It'd be said with lots of news and celebration in the actual world, "NOT" on an audio game forum for the blind. I really think that the person that wrote the first post should consider apologizing for the things they wrote and impersonating someone who's not even in this world to defend themselves. Ok, rant over.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stevejobs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Andy93 via Audiogames-reflector