Re: music production software?

I don't have the solution you're looking for, but I use Noteworthy Composer (judging by everyone else, though, you probably want to go with QWS if you're doing midi), Timidity (so I don't have to switch soundfonts all the time), the Bassmidi driver, Sound Tap, Wave Pad (an older version that is more accessible), and Audacity.
None of those, though, is comparable to the mainstream music production software. Maybe some of Audacity's features and extensions get it kinda close, but it's awfully heavy and is designed to incentivize the use of its least intuitively accessible components, so I keep my use of it to only the features Wave Pad lacks (Nyquist, bass boost, tone/noise generation (NCH Tone Generator was easier for those the last time I tried it, but it's absurdly expensive), things like that).

  • [Audiogames-r... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: dhruv
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Socheat
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: dhruv
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Socheat
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: Socheat
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: gamedude
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: CAE_Jones
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: gamedude
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: dhruv
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: dhruv
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: scotf2012
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: dhruv
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: dhruv
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: CAE_Jones
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: GhorthalonTheDragon
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: burak
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — Off-topic room: leibylucwgamer