Re: Erannorth: unfinished tales

The text about not telling the uncle is changed for a girl romancing girls.
The character is afraid to tell him that she is dating another girl.
There is no line about the character being a bitch.
I am far from completing the game.
I restarted because a few quests ended in the way I did not like.
For example, I did not want to become a Vampire or have to kill Alesta.
And because I played a female character with male preferences, I did not have the options the romance added.
So now I am female with female preferences.
Speaking of quests.
Is there a way to acquire or increase skills outside level up story?
A quest ended badly because I was lacking a specific skill.
I know about the Wilderness.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector