Re: Erannorth: unfinished tales

Sorry for doublepost, but I got a problem.
It seems I lost ALL of my actions.
I had a lot of actions I did not need, so I started destroying them.
I was reading and checking which action I have selected, not just pressing Destroy without thinking.
But suddenly I did not see any actions.
Before I destroyed something last time the rest of actions was there.
This happened to me the second time.
The first time I thought I inadvertently destroyed everything.
But, such an accident the second time?
While checking what I am doing?
Now I have to reincarnate yet again.
But now I am afraid to destroy anything...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : david_solomon1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector