Re: Rock Band 4 discussion

@66
The guitar doesn't match up like you might logically think it does, not always at least.

In terms of playing though, just strum on beat and try playing different sequences of notes to see what works.

Oh and to squash this right now (sounds brutal but it's not intended to be that way), as far as I know there's no pro support (i.e. support for real instruments) in RB4.  For that you'd need a previous generation console, Rock band 3 and the officially released real guitar controller for Rock Band 3, which is not a bass.

I apologise I can't give further clarification yet, but it's a relatively simple process to pick up and learn on easy, even if the charting seems tricky at points.