New to Xbox 1s, games, narrator tips and tricks, or anything else?

Hello, So I just got an xbox 1s earlyer this week. Since I got it set up a few days ago, I haven't been able to put it down, almost litterally. I never thought I'd see the day when I, as a blind person, could turn on a real world video game console and set it up, download games, hear my progress in said games, and most likely do a whole bunch of crap that I've never knew about, all without sighted assistance. So far, I have GTA5, mortal Kombat X, Killer Instinct, pacman, resident evil, battlefield and a few other games loaded on my console. Does anyone know anything about these games, menu structure, cheats for open world type games such as gta, or have any recommendations for new, preferably free games that are even at least semi accessible? My unit came with a 14-day live gold and 1 month EA access codes, which I redeamed over the weekend. On xbox, my gamertag is nashinator611, same as twitter, skype, as well as a few million accounts that I probably forgot I had laying around. Also, does anyone know how the voice recognission works? My unit doesn't have the connect sensor, so can I just plug in a 3.5mm headset with a microphone port on the controller? Also, are there any apps or methods that work particularly well with narrator? Finally, according to the support articles, there is supposedly a method to install insider builds that involves waiting for an OTA update that will install the insider hub. Unfortunately, I have not seen any mension of insider builds anywhere in the settings menu, console info and updates, etc, even under the updates section of my games and apps. Sorry for so many questions... Now I'll be back, I'm about to whoop some boddy's, most likely the CPU's ass, in mk.