Re: New to Xbox 1s, games, narrator tips and tricks, or anything else?

@OP
A quick word of advice.  It's Xbox One S, not Xbox Ones.  Fortunately you can edit posts here are you're no doubt aware, so that can be rectified.

As for the insider hub/program, I'm not sure how it works with new units, but I believe the roleout might be in waves, but can't be sure.  You'd probably find it as an app in My Games and Apps though so I'd suggest looking there.

MKXL and Killer Instinct are the two most accessible games on your list so far.  Unfortunately, I believe cheats/trainers are a PC only element of Open World games, unless you're talking about Fallout 4 or Skyrim SE, which both have Mod Support on Xbox One (though I don't know the limits of said support and don't have the games).

I did write up a brief Killer instinct Menu guide and will be looking to make it more complete in the near future, but Aaron might be willing to assist as well since he is also an Xbox One owner and the consoles run on the same OS but the hardware is a little different in comparison.

In terms of your question about 3.5mm jacks?  Yes you can just connect a headset with a microphone on it into your controller, turn on Cortana and start using it.

It's interesting that you say about saking too many questions.  Seems to be a running element of Xbox One and One S topics here - forum members come in, post a large number of questions, then leave and await answers.  Something about that is rather entertaining to me. big_smile

Hope that's been of help though.