Re: CompTIA A+

If I have a choice, it will be software. If I'm going to be doing some hardware as well, I'd either need extensive hands on training or a lot of old computers to potentially irreparably destroy. I'll check into it. It's a shame the school didn't have any classes like this. The only classes they offered were programming, graphics/animation, and something about using Office applications. Then again, school got pretty useless past Elementary or Middle school.

I think the software situation may be changing very soon. Microsoft will be coming out with an update to Windows 10 that will offer significant improvements in Narrator which include braille support and accessible Windows PE/RE environments. Even if sound support isn't always possible, I'd hope that braille could be used as a substitute on all systems. I haven't been this excited about Microsoft or Windows in forever.