Re: My current dilemma, choosing the right programming language

@nuno69
Well, to begin with, I used the very short but interesting enough course from a website called www.sololearn.com. It only covers some aspects of the language, enough to get familiar with it, and it is designed for being used on smart phones. But I used it on my computer, because I couldn't solve a kind of question that you need to rearrange the lines of code by drag and drop on my Android device. But on the computer I could do it with some difficulty. (If you decided to take the course, mention it and I'll tell you the trick I used to move the lines up and down in that kind of questions.)
Then, more or less familiar with the basics of the language, I started reading the c# tutorial from www.tutorialpoint.net. Microsoft itself has a c# guide, just search for something like "msdn c# guide".

Good luck.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : MeisamAmini21 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : raven via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Thakur ishan via Audiogames-reflector