Advice onUsing multiple screenreaders in a BGT script

Hey everyone,
I was wondering how all you do  to make the bgt scripts work both with NVDA and Jaws screen readers?
Let's say that I have a script, and the messages for the script should be verbalised for both NVDA and Jaws.
Is there another way instead of writting for both of them: screen_reader_speak-interrupt(JAWS), or (NVDA)?
I know there should  be something that makes the  things a bit easier....