Re: Advice onUsing multiple screenreaders in a BGT script

This is what I did when I was messing with BGT. I think I got the basic idea from the documentation. You can just put this in a function and call it where ever you need speech.

{
bool reader=false;
for (int x=0; x<5; x++)
{
if (screen_reader_is_running(x) == true)
{
reader =true;
screen_reader_speak(x, message);
break;