new windows10 on bootcamp need help with keys

Ahoy all

Yesterday to today has been nothing but a number of fuck ups 1 after the other that has me majorly anoyed
Remember how I was talking about win10 being a tad bit slow on another topic? so I decided I might do a clean install later and updated my mac to sierra as well.
in creating the install media though I fucked up and selected bootcamp instead. so my win10 was whiped and I had to do a clean install sooner than I was planning to. lol
This clean install seems to be even slower and much less smoother than the upgrade was, which is surprising.
I have been having a number of issues but the major one is.
Using sharp keys I was able to set my alt and win/cmd key to behave as they would on a normal pc before ,since bootcamp for some fucking reason has this wierd setup of win after space then alt and then ctrl.
So I did the same on this clean install, or at least I tried to.
Everything goes well,but when ever I press the left alt key it seems to fucking think that I am pressing the alt plus ctrl together so alt tab becomes ctrl alt tab and so on.
windows key remaps just fine though, that is pressing win that's the alt in reality starts up start menu
I have also tried autohotkey but my god it was bloody disgusting.
it was maybe something I did wrong,but if you hold down alt tab or something, it couldn't seem to decide on which was the alt and which was win. it also had alt stuck when I wasn't holding it so up arrow would produce alt up arrow.
Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Either in sharp keys,autohot key, or anything else?

Here is what I do
in sharpkeys to set win as alt and alt as win.
this article
specificly Click the Add button. Scroll down in the left column and select “Special: Left Alt.” Next, click the “Type Key” button under “To key” on
the right. Press the Command key at the right side of your keyboard and then click OK.

Next, click the Add button again. Click “Type Key” under the “From key” column on the left. Press the left Command key. Scroll down in the “To key” column
on the right and select “Special: Right Alt.” Click OK and click “Write to Registry.”

instead of pressing the keys I just go down the list and choose the equivalent special key.

Any ideas /suggestions would really be welcome at this point. since I'm just feeling like breaking stuff.

grryf