Re: new windows10 on bootcamp need help with keys

Ahoy there
Thank you both SLJ and arqmeister
I know I have been a while replying to this topic but I was hoping that Someone might've encountered this issue before me,and might be able to provide assistance/suggestions, but looks like not.

I guess I'll just! have to get used to the wierd layout of the windows and the alt key,but its a bloody havoc and plays some brainfuck with my mussel memory, (pardon my french)

I'd go for the virtual option but I don't honestly have the cash to spend on fusion. on top of which I use windows so much that it seems rather redundant to have a virtual windos running all the time on mac using up additional resources and putting unnecessary strain/ running the machine through its paces for no reason and have the mac os sitting there all jealous of its sibling. big_smile
But I personally think bootcamp as it is now, despite being tipicle apple in the optiojns it provides you with is far more eazy to setup than all the mucking about you have to do just to get a vm up and running, and arqmeister, I have installed windows 8.1 and 10 on this mbp and besides this keyboard malaki it has worked just fine.
The strange thing is, Sharpkeys was able to work just fine on 8.1,and it worked fine when I upgraded to win10 although I had to reapply the keys,but its only after a clean install that its making me cry. sad
And yes, SLJ I have deleted and applied the keys quite a few times.
Sad as it is, I suppose I'll have to carry on.

grryf