Never had that problem using NVDA, partially because f12 is mapped to another function so I can't use it.
But this is a prime example of SAPI apparently having or generating a bug, where an NVDA user playing the game won't have it.
Pheh, that really does put the nail in the coffin regarding whether or not to use a screenreader for manamon. So much for the dire warnings when you try to switch to screenreader mode. Hahaha. Been using NVDA for five months playing manamon now, and have never once had a snag.

Just caught all the mythicals (well, the dragon mythicals anyway), and in so doing, I discovered something really neat and sort of crazy.
Tiny
tiny
spoilers
So, I killed Irroadium at level 65 in his godbeast form, mostly using my Deciced (who I've named Chillfish, BTW). I had a Sacroloon and a Paladina at level 39 or 40 or something, and because Irroadium managed to kill off everyone else in my team, the three active manamon when Irroadium died were Deciced, Paladine and Sacroloon. Well, Deciced, who was around level 76 or something, got something lik 14k experience. The other two got nearly 300k apiece, and it shot them both to level 67. It was epic. Since I hadn't been training those two on their own yet (virtually no train points on either of them), I gave each of them a life tonic, and caught them up to speed right away.

Sacroloon's defense isn't as bad as I remembered. It's still not awesome, but it's not atrocious either. This really is one of the best-built non-mythical manamon out there. Really can't say enough for it.

And Sullorb. Poor Sullorb. It actually has pretty average-going-on-good stats across the board, but it hardly gets any actual attacking moves (Rock Throw and Eternal Vortex, I think, are the best it can do, alongside Spirit Force, which I admit is pretty neat coverage). But no Meteor Rush? Not even Aura Master? That hurts a lot.

Also also , Eksponge just plain beats Turoison. The only, and I do mean only, thing Turoison does better is Toxic Storm, and that's useful against, what, like Hydrake, Guerrerrol and the odd shadow type not named Tylovile? Eksponge has comparable defenses, better special attack, much better speed, gets Drench and weirdly enough gets Limb Thrust. It also gets Rehydrate like Turoison, Thicken instead of Guard Up, plus Restrain and Daring Comeback. We have a new good water type. Plus two abilities; one makes him immune to water attacks, the other boosts his water damage when he's weak. When I say Eksponge beats Turoison, consider that Turoison is built to be a tank, and Eksponge damn near out-tanks it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hepen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bee_songkran via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Valmorian via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Hayri Tulumcu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector