Re: announcing the release of daniel zingaro's hack for windows!

SLJ, that is exactly what I was thinking. I don't see why we could not have both a menu and keyboard commands. I do it all the time in my own games where I might have a menu like this.

New Game (n)
Load Game (l)
Describe Sounds (d)
Configure Settings (s)
Exit Program (x)

In such a menu system you have the option of arrowing to the appropriate menu item or pressing the assigned hot key to activate that menu item. I don't see why Harrylst couldn't do both in Hack. Regardless of how many attacks were in the fight menu I'd expect w for warm reset, c for cold reset, m for macros, etc to still work. They would just be assigned to menu items so the player could use the menu or the hot keys per his/her choice.