Re: announcing the release of daniel zingaro's hack for windows!

[[wow]]! I never thought I'd get to play some of my old favorites that I played on the Braille Lite back in Middle school ever again, but I come to this forum after having not been here for a while and find not one, but two of my old favorites ported to windows...Hack and Gotchya! I'm so excited! Probably more excited than a 24-year-old should be about two old games. LOL!

I loved both of these games so much back in the day, though!

Thanks to both harrylst and Jason SW for your hard work and quick fixing of bugs!